The classic Ox (Oxford) white version of the plimsoll marks Converse at its best. When American salesman Chuck Taylor invented these sneakers in 1917 he intended them to be practical and comfortable, but he created an all-time classic shoe. Converse Chuck Taylor in optical white is a sneaker you will get more out of year after year.
- Canvas low-top sneakers.
- OrthoLite insole for cushioning.
- Standard woven tongue label and license plate.
- Medial eyelets enhance airflow.
- Reimagined All-Star license plate.
Shipping & Return
- Dispatch within 3-5 working days with Royal Mail (except for Sunday)
- Arrive in 48 hours
14 Days Return and Exchange Policy
- Item needs to be unused and in the same condition as it was received.
- The original Hypezeus Authenticity Tag needs to be kept on, undamaged.